Provided courtesy of:
SoundSpike: concert updates and news
- Katy Perry to headline Super Bowl halftime show
- 2014-11-24T15:19:15-08:00 - Katy Perry has been tapped to perform the halftime the Pepsi Super Bowl XLIX Halftime Show early next year.
More news: Katy Perry, Super Bowl
- Foo Fighters take "Sonic Highways" on global tour
- 2014-11-20T07:40:45-08:00 - Foo Fighters will follow up runs in South America, Australia and Europe with a North American trek beginning next spring, all in support of the just released "Sonic Highways."
More news: Foo Fighters
- Bush to set out behind "Man On The Run"
- 2014-11-19T20:15:54-08:00 - Alt-rockers Bush will hit the road early next year for a headlining tour supporting their long-awaited new album, "Man On The Run."
More news: Bush
- The Ting Tings plot "Super Critical" North American leg
- 2014-11-18T07:37:37-08:00 - The Ting Tings have tacked a North American tour onto their worldwide run behind their new album, "Super Critical."
More news: The Ting Tings
- Garth Brooks breaks his own ticket sales record in Tulsa, OK
- 2014-11-17T16:13:08-08:00 - In the midst of his out-of-retirement world tour, Garth Brooks continues breaking ticket selling records, with the most recent occurring in his hometown of Tulsa, OK.
More news: Garth Brooks, Trisha Yearwood
- The String Cheese Incident unleashes "Winter Carnival" run
- 2014-11-17T15:46:46-08:00 - The String Cheese Incident will follow up their tradition of New Year's Eve performances with the "Winter Carnival Tour" in early 2015.
More news: String Cheese Incident
- Taylor Swift adds more dates to "1989 World Tour"
- 2014-11-17T07:33:06-08:00 - Taylor Swift has added a few shows to her impending itinerary, including holiday appearances and a couple second nights on her "1989 World Tour."
More news: Taylor Swift
Book of the Day
Live Sound Mixing by Duncan Fry is jam packed with useful information, diagrams, helpful hints and explanations , from the basic principles of how a PA system works through to trouble shooting when it doesn't! Relax...this is NOT a technical book - it's an easy-to-read 'hands on' manual.Check It Out