Provided courtesy of:
SoundSpike: concert updates and news
- Lincoln Park, 30 Seconds to Mars to take on North America with AFI
- 2014-03-07T15:30:00-08:00 - Linkin Park and 30 Seconds to Mars will team up for a summer run they've dubbed "The Carnivores Tour," which will also feature AFI on most dates.
More news: Linkin Park, 30 Seconds to Mars, AFI
- Weekend Ticketing: Rod Stewart & Santana, Boston, James Taylor, more
- 2014-03-06T08:12:43-08:00 - With spring tours about to begin, several major outings are releasing tickets over the coming weekend. Rod Stewart and Santana's just-announced co-headlining run will begin ticket sales soon, as well as established rockers Boston and iconic singer/songwriter James Taylor. Others with on-sales looming include Widespread Panic, Sarah McLachlan and Luke Bryan, among others.
More news: Brad Paisley, Jason Aldean, The Avett Brothers, Luke Bryan, Sarah McLachlan, Widespread Panic, James Taylor, Boston, Santana, Rod Stewart
- Tim McGraw follows "Soul2Soul" with headlining push
- 2014-03-05T07:31:30-08:00 - Country superstar Tim McGraw will follow up "Soul2Soul" Las Vegas residency shows with wife Faith Hill with a headlining amphitheater tour supporting his impending May release.
More news: Tim McGraw, Faith Hill
- Sarah McLachlan to "Shine On" across the U.S. this summer
- 2014-03-05T07:30:00-08:00 - Grammy-winning songstress Sarah McLachlan will return to the tour trail this summer for a U.S. trek behind a brand-new album entitled "Shine On."
More news: Sarah McLachlan
- Widespread Panic adds summer shows, festivals to spring schedule
- 2014-03-04T13:59:49-08:00 - Widespread Panic has extended its spring theater run through the summer, with several festival appearances now on the books as well.
More news: Widespread Panic
- Hall & Oates perform classics across U.S., U.K.
- 2014-03-04T13:43:51-08:00 - Multi-platinum soft-rockers Hall & Oates have added more stateside stops to their in-progress road work, followed by a three-week U.K. outing.
More news: Hall & Oates
- Bruce Springsteen pairs up with Fun. for free show in Dallas
- 2014-03-04T13:10:54-08:00 - Bruce Springsteen has shifted the kickoff date of his North American tour to work in a free concert at the former Reunion Arena site as part of the NCAA's March Madness Music Festival.
More news: Bruce Springsteen, fun.
- Ticket Report: Willie Nelson, Chicago, The Killers, more
- 2014-03-03T06:38:03-08:00 - The first weekend of March saw concert ticket on-sales for several major spring and summer tours. Willie Nelson's road trip with Alison Krauss and Union Station unleashed tickets for several stops, while a handful of cities on Chicago's global trek are now available. Other tickets that are now available for sale include The Killers, Luke Bryan and Dierks Bentley, among others.
More news: Jimmy Buffett, Brad Paisley, Tim McGraw, Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band, Lady Antebellum, Dierks Bentley, Luke Bryan, The Killers, Willie Nelson, Chicago
- SXSW News: Soundgarden to perform "Superunknown," Lady Gaga plans botched
- 2014-03-02T13:52:54-08:00 - Seattle grunge act Soundgarden will celebrate the 20th anniversary of their most successful album, "Superunknown," by performing the collection in its entirely for the first time ever later this month.
More news: Lady Gaga, Chris Cornell, Soundgarden
- Rod Stewart and Santana collaborate for "The Voice, The Guitar, The Songs"
- 2014-03-02T13:50:10-08:00 - Rod Stewart and Santana will join forces for a powerful co-headlining tour of North America that's spread throughout the spring and summer.
More news: Rod Stewart, Santana
- Weekend Ticketing: Willie Nelson, Chicago, The Killers, more
- 2014-02-28T16:31:12-08:00 - The first weekend of March kicks off with several bands and musicians releasing tickets for impending spring and summer tours. Willie Nelson will spend some time on the road, while Chicago has mapped an extensive international run. Others boasting on-sales this weekend include The Killers, Luke Bryan and Dierks Bentley, among others.
More news: Jimmy Buffett, Brad Paisley, Tim McGraw, Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band, Lady Antebellum, Dierks Bentley, Luke Bryan, The Killers, Chicago, Willie Nelson
- Blake Shelton to get "Ten Times Crazier" this summer
- 2014-02-26T00:19:19-08:00 - Country star and "The Voice" team leader Blake Shelton has unleashed a summer run dubbed "Ten Times Crazier," which will hit arenas across the continent.
More news: Blake Shelton
- James Taylor to hit theaters across the U.S. this summer
- 2014-02-26T00:16:59-08:00 - Established singer/songwriter James Taylor has filled out his 2014 itinerary, adding several theater stops to his already busy summer plans.
More news: James Taylor
- Billy Joel adds 12th show to monthly Madison Square Garden residency
- 2014-02-26T00:14:36-08:00 - Billy Joel has added a 12th show to his Madison Square Garden residency, tying his 2006 record of 12 consecutive sold-out performances at the venue.
More news: Billy Joel
- Lady Antebellum extends "Take Me Downtown" outing
- 2014-02-25T18:09:20-08:00 - On the heels of sold-out arena shows, Lady Antebellum has tacked another leg onto their in-progress "Take Me Downtown Tour" of North America.
More news: Lady Antebellum
- Kiss cancels Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ceremony performance
- 2014-02-25T09:41:27-08:00 - Iconic rockers Kiss have announced they will no longer be performing at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony in April since they can't agree on a lineup.
More news: KISS
Book of the Day
The Ultimate Sound Operator's Handbook Book & DVD Set focuses on each aspect of live sound in a way that is straightforward and easy to understand, breaking the process down into principles and practices that assist the modern sound tech in everything from planning and budgeting to mixing and recording the live show.Check It Out